Saturday, June 26, 2010

Official Pause

We're going to take a little break to spend our first summer together as a family of eight.

I am needed--now more than ever--in the home, but not on my computer ;).

I want to take this opportunity to say Thank You So Much for Everything :). We are so grateful for all the interest, love and support from family, friends and the blogging community.

A new blog is in the works, as we merge Bridget's Light and Loving Alina into one. We'll be back with pictures and stories as summer comes to a close.

I won't be completely out of the loop. I just won't be actively posting. I hope to check in on other blogs and catch up with friends when the house is quiet at night.

I am always happy to answer questions via email about Bridget & Alina, or about our experience with Down syndrome or our adoption process.

Wishing you all a summer filled with love and light,

Lisa

9 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about doing the exact same thing.....It's so busy in the summer time and I do spend too much time on the computer.

    Have a great summer enjoying those kiddos!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your summer. I was thinking the same sort of thing when I go home. Our life was very busy with 7...can't imagine 8 yet. Suspect I won't be able to be the "blog queen" as my husband calls me :-)

    Have a blessed summer.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. will miss hearing from you and seeing pics but i can totally understand. computers def take much of our time, and family should always come first. have a great summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a super summer... and if you get a spare minute every now and then, we'd love to see some pictures of the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be doing a lot of the same but hope to put in a few posts here and there. Haven't even been able to take a photo since we've been back. Have a WONDERFUL summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we will miss seeing your beautiful family. have a wonderful summer !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll miss reading about Bridget and Alina, so don't be gone for too long! Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I read your post it reminded me of a post you wrote last summer and I remember I liked the words you used so I just went back into your archives to make sure I got it right...you said you were off to enjoy family, fireworks, and fireflies.... I love those words together and hope you enjoy all those things and much more this summer....and happy early birthday Jibby! ;)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below...